« Home | O Sexo e a Cidália » | Como esquecer alguém em 5 minutos » | Não me peças para acordarNão me peças para mudarNe... » | Rodney Mullen » | Simpsonize Me » | Pain » | 500 dollaaa!!! » | Family Guy » | Férias de Verão!!! » | Parabéns...do outro lado do portão... » 

domingo, dezembro 14, 2008 

Who am I?!



"Who am I now?

This is not me fulfilling my destiny.
This is not me following in my father's footsteps.
This is definitely not me saving the world.

Still trying to figure out who you are?

This is not me.
This is just a motherfucking decoy.

This is me taking control.
From Sloan,
from the Fraternity,
from Janice, from billing reports,
from ergonomic keyboards,
from cheating girlfriends and sack-of-shit best friends.
This is me taking back control of my life.


What the fuck have you done lately? "