« Home | Omega » | Palavrões » | Não sei... » | Uma questão de aprendizagem » | Vida ≠ Sofrimento » | Heavy playlist! » | Parabéns Carlos » | Alguém falou em dobradinha?! » | Mais uma bela playlist...ou talvez não... » | The Key » 

sábado, agosto 27, 2005 

Momento egocêntrico

I'm the center of my own universe
And I'm sitting on top of my world
I'm the middle of my attention
And I'm the best joke I've ever heard
I'm the king of my own castle
And I'm the master of my own mind
I'm the best friend that I've ever had
The best friend that I'll ever find
I'm the nicest person I've ever met
The only person that I'll never forget
I'm the best sex that I've ever had
The one relationship I'll never forget

I'm the greatest star in my hall of fame
I'm the host of my own show
I'm the main character in my book
I'm the most humble guy I know
I'm the leader of my own army
I'm the führer of my chosen ones
I'm the atom bomb that'll blow my world
All the way to my kingdom come
I'm the god of my own bible
I'm the Jesus of my own cross
I'm the saviour of my own people
And I'm my own greatest loss

Kria dizer algo de interessante mas deves tar farto de me aturar por isso deixo so um beijinho gande ;)

Enviar um comentário